Sunday, February 22, 2009

hello all its been awhile since my last entry but been busy !!!! anyway i got in town today @830 drove all night!, to get here !!too see my babies, i swear everytime i come back there inches taller. missed them! my sweetie turned 36 and unfortunetly i was gone but i will do something nice for her now that im home . i told her that i married the older woman because she is 2 months older than me lol lol.happy b-day davis sorry im late with the congrats!are u guys ever going to see sun and not snow geeeezzzz!!!safe trip down to g-bay mac,maureen!!!!take ur coats!!!im working in tuscon az and when i left it was 75 degrees then i get here and its 23 degrees!hard to adjust.hopefully only one more time down to tuscon and then to chico ca.then portland and troutdale or. then salt lake hopefully keep my fingers crossed! hope all are well !!!!!! late!!!

3 comments:

Rainbow said...

Older and wiser!! And something nice HMMMMMMMMMMMM I can't wait.

Lori said...

Oh, now Rainbow thinks its best to be older...

Enjoy your time at home with your family Manny. They really do grow up way too fast.

Rainbow said...

hyjnfg