Thursday, November 27, 2008

well here are some pics of my night at the sleep institute as u can see they had me all wired up!




then they said to go to sleep, how the hell are you supposed to do that!every time i moved i was afraid of ripping off some part of it! but when i get back this next time i go back in and they tell me if i need to carry a machine with me, fun!!!! well i leave tomm and off to california i go it will be about a 12 and a half hour drive yeah!! but i hope all are in good health , blog when i get back in about 8 days!!! late.........manny!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

You look mad crazy! Hope they were able to find something to put you through all that. There is no way I could sleep with all that crap on. My moms friend had it done and was afraid she would fart in her sleep in front of all the people....lol! Did you let a little stinky while you were there????

Rainbow said...

Actually I was thinking you looked like you should be locked up in the Penn. Big scary prisoner guy!! LOL Love ya babe!! LOL Love..Later...........Rainbow