Sunday, January 11, 2009

well its been awhile since ive blogged! just been a little busy,i finally got home,and rainbow had gotten the rest of christmas down and put away that was some job!!! i got all of outside down and put away today so that job is done!i took rainbows advice and stayed in mesquite,nv and slept on my way home which was a great idea because the roads were not that great coming home thru utah.alot of ice covered and frozen snow on the interstate!!made for some slow going!!!! my foreman and co-worker called me about 30 min outside of town to see if i had made it home ok and i told them i stayed in mesquite,for the night at about 1:30 am they said that was probably a good idea since they rolled their car at 4:00 am that morning due to bad roads!!!!the wind was blowing hard and blew them off the road and flipped their car 7 times the cops said !!!!but only a twisted ankle and 3 stiches were the extent of their injuries, they were very lucky!!!glad i took rainbows advice!!!!!!! shes always looking out for me!!!!!!!!!! maddox fell down and hit his face on the kitchen floor and got a bloody nose and some blood around his teeth !!! but he only cried for a quick second or two hes a tough liitle guy!!!!and many more bloody noses to come!!!!i told rainbow!!!!!!!! boys will be boys!!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Manny!

I'm glad you made it home safely. I am glad your co-workers weren't killed..

Rainbow does have your best interest at heart, so you should probably listen to her a bit more often.

Poor Maddox. It's rough to see that much blood on such a little guy. Noses and mouths just bleed, and bleed, and bleed.

When are we going to see you guys?

Maureen said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound. We are doing fine, hope you guys are too.


Maureen

Kim said...

Very scary about your friends...that is a warning to slow it down and take your time. Glad you blogged, I was tired of lookin at you all hooked up to that breathing machine (lol). Is that working for you now?

Rainbow said...

Yes, you should listen to me more often, sometimes I do know what I'm talking about love me